5 Ways to Improve Your Time Management With Your Smartphone
Well, take back control of your day with the help of these 5 simple time management tips and Day-Timer’s Plan2Go app for iPhone, Android, and now Windows Phone:
1) Set reminders – alarms make it easy to remember all of your important tasks and they can serve as a great audio/visual cue for when it’s time to switch tasks.
2) Make a daily routine schedule – With Plan2Go, you can create multiple schedules. So why not use one of them for your everyday tasks? Simply create a category, filter to view only that category, and type in your tasks. Include stuff like your morning prep, errands to run during lunch, things to do on your way home from work, and even a list of everything you need to organize for tomorrow.
3) Capture to-dos on-the-go – Have you ever remembered something really important while you’re in line at the grocery store, but forgot it by the time you got home? Save yourself time and frustration by taking a minute to immediately enter that to-do in your calendar or task list on your smartphone.
4) Consolidate your calendars – These days, calendars are everywhere – Outlook, Yahoo, Google, even Facebook events. And most of us use just about all of them. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could view them all in one place? Stop wasting time managing multiple calendars and view them all in the palm of your hand with Plan2Go!
5) Find balance – Let your smartphone help you balance your time by giving you a quick visual summary of your day. Organize your activities with color-coded categories. Then, easily make changes to your schedule in Plan2Go’s Daily View if you find that one area or project is monopolizing your time.
Maybe you already do some these things and maybe you don’t. Either way, your smartphone is a great tool to help yourself get in better control of your time. And, Day-Timer’s Plan2Go app makes it even easier - buy Plan2Go today for just $7.99!